If The Learning Lab Cancels a class:
- Most classes require a minimum of 10 students. On the off chance the minimum is not met, your class may be cancelled. Every attempt will be made to notify you in advance.
- If there is a fee for the class, the tuition will be refunded.
- The Learning Lab LLC may cancel course offerings with prior notice and issue a full refund to registrants. While this is a very rare occurrence, some courses require minimum attendance for certain class applications, etc. As you may know, there is a limited availability of accredited instructors. In the event that one of these certified instructors cancels for any reason, we may exercise the option of retaining another instructor that may be available to us, but different from our original instructor roster. Certified instructors may get sick or have emergencies or other circumstances beyond our control. The Learning Lab LLC does not accept responsibility for any losses you might incur for non-refundable airline tickets or other non refundable travel arrangements.
- There is a $50 fee for cancellation of IICRC classes
- There are no refunds for classes cancelled by you ten days or less prior to the class.
- There is no refund for no shows.
- IICRC testing fees are not included in class fees. Please bring a credit card for these fees that will be given to the instructor.